Insects Repellent Plants Set (6 Pieces)
Keep insects away and enjoy the pleasant scent comes from your beautiful plants!
The set consists of:
– Herbs: Lavender (12 cm) / Rosemary (20 cm) / Mint (14 cm)
– Ornamental Plants: 3 pieces of Marigold (10 cm), Or 3 pieces of Petunia (10 cm), Or 3 pieces of Garden Mum (10 cm), Or 3 pieces of Treasure Flower (10 cm), This depends on Seasonality.
* The product image above is a generic image of this product. Delivered product may not be identical to the product image on this page.
* Each Plant comes in a plain black plastic pot with its saucer, For more pots varieties please check our Pots & Planters section.
Do you want to add a touch of beauty to your garden and keep insects away at the same time. Act now, order your set of insects repellent plants to repel various types of insects and add a lovely scent to your garden or small terrace.
The set consists of:
– Lavender: Have you ever noticed that insects or even rabbits have never decimated your lavender plant? The answer is “”No”” for sure, that’s because of their lovely fragrance which comes from its essential oils that are found on the leaves of the plant.
– Rosemary: It’s a great insects repellent plant. Rosemary has a woody scent; what is exactly keeps insects away. It also can make great borders or decorations. While the pests stay away you can enjoy the herb’s scent and also add it to your preferable dishes.
– Mint: A perfect homemade way to keep insects away. Placing containers of mint in your garden or patio will help you keep nearby plants insect-free.
– Marigold (3 Pieces): The scent from Marigold plant repels various types of insects. It’s also a pleasant ornamental plant.
OR (According To Season)
– Petunia (3 Pieces): Petunias are thought to be a natural pesticide. Petunias are very popular because they are available in a variety of bright colors and require such minimal maintenance, they are almost foolproof to grow and can be grown in containers or hanging baskets.
* Marigolds or Petunias are added to this set according to season.