Large Terrace Plants Set (10 Pieces)
Add some color to your terrace and make it a cozy spot that you can relax in and enjoy in your home.
The set consists of:
– Gardenia (Pot size: 20 cm)
– Lantana (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Arabian jasmine (Pot size: 30 cm)
– Queen of Night (Pot size: 40 cm)
– Eureka Lemon
– Fiddle-leaf Fig (Pot size: 25 cm)
– Bamboo Palm (Pot size: 30 cm)
– Bougainvillea (Pot size: 20 cm)
– Lady Palm (Pot size: 40 cm)
– Traveller’s Palm (Pot size: 16 cm)
* The product image above is a generic image of this product. Delivered product may not be identical to the product image on this page.
* Each Plant comes in a plain black plastic pot with its saucer, For more pots varieties please check our Pots & Planters section.
Your terrace can be a beautiful ornamental corner and an excellent springboard from everyday hustle and bustle, it could be a great place to relax. Also it should be a unique place where you can spend some beautiful time with your friends or family. In view of this we have created the beautiful terrace set of plants.
The set consists of:
– Gardenia (Gardenia Jasminoides): Gardenia has a very handsome foliage and beautiful fragrant flowers. It’s one of the best plants you can grow in your terrace.
– Lantana (Lantana Camara): This magical colored plant releases fascinating fragrance will give your terrace a very beautiful scent.
– Arabian jasmine (Jasminum Sambac): It is a bushy vine with shiny dark green leaves and fragrant little white flowers. Arabian jasmine is very suitable for outdoor planting.
– Queen of Night (Cestrum Nocturnum): With fragrant flowers, Queen of night can add a touch of beauty and romance to your terrace.
– Eureka Lemon (Citrus Limon): Grow your own lemons at home. It’s easy to maintain and adds a lovely scent to your terrace.
– Fiddle-leaf Fig (Ficus Lyrata): With its broad leaves it is a very easy to grow plant, keep it in light shade.
– Bamboo Palm (Chamaedorea seifrizii): The bamboo palm is know for its graceful fans. Also the deep green foliage of the plant adds wonderful depth to your terrace.
– Bougainvillea: With it’s bright colors and fast growing vines this is a great plant for your terrace.
– Lady Palm (Rhapis Excelsa): With broad, dark green, fan-shaped foliage on tall stalks, the lady palm adds an oriental charm to your terrace. As a stand-alone plant, it has its own elegance.
– Traveller’s Palm (Ravenala Madagascariensis): With its exceptionally beautiful leaf display the traveller’s palm would make a great addition. It will turn your terrace into a little slice of paradise.