Office Plants Set (10 Pieces)
The set consists of:
– Chinese Evergreen (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Golden Pothos (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Peace Lily (Pot size: 16 cm)
– Madagascar Palm (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Spider Plant (Pot size: 12 cm)
– Jade Plant (Pot size: 10 cm)
– Snake Plant (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Dragon Tree (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Croton ‘Gold Dust’ (Pot size: 16 cm)
– Dieffenbachia Tropic Snow (Pot size: 14 cm)
* The product image above is a generic image of this product. Delivered product may not be identical to the product image on this page.
Do you want to add a touch of beauty to your office and improve air quality at the same time?. Act now, and order the best seller set of office plants to remove impurities, create helpful separations between workplaces and add a source of peaceful contemplation during your hectic day.
The set consists of:
– Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema Crispum): It is one of the best office plants. This sturdy plant is wonderfully easy to grow; it tolerates just about every indoor condition. While it’s one of the toughest plants, it’s also beautiful. It has rich green leaves attractively patterned with silver. It also has cute, calla-lily-like blooms in spots where it gets enough light.
– Golden Pothos (Epipremnum Aureum): It is a flowering plant that can fit perfectly on most desktops, though it may require occasional trimming. Aside from that, it’s very low maintenance and can be left on a desk for lengthy periods without needing much care.
– Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum): A large, space-filling plant that can also clean the air. It can grow even in low office lighting. The peace lily is ideal for an office space that lacks big windows.
– Madagascar Palm (Pachypodium Lamerei): It is very easy to grow and adds to enhance the decor of your office.
– Spider Plant (Chlorophytum Comosum): Spider plants that are full and flourishing make a wonderful addition to the home and office, adding an elegant charm and classic beauty unlike any other houseplant available.
– Jade Plant (Crassula Ovata): It is a small, succulent plant with small flowers. It requires minimal watering. The jade plant is known as the “money plant.” Legend has it that its presence brings financial success. The reason for having this plant in your office should be crystal clear!
– Snake Plant (Sansevieria Trifasciata): It has leaves that can grow fairly tall. The shooting dark green leaves have bands of a bright yellow-green on the outside. A healthy snake plant definitely attracts the eye. And a few together make another natural partition.
– Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata): It is one of the most beautiful, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage. The dragon tree is not a difficult plant to care for indoors.
– Croton ‘Gold Dust’ (Codiaeum Variegatum): It is a beautifully colored plant, it adds an exotic touch to your home, garden or office.
– Dieffenbachia Tropic Snow (Dieffenbachia Amoena): It is a perfect living decoration for the home or office.