Bathroom Plants Set (5 Pieces)
Keep your bathroom beautiful, uplifting to look at, clean and healthy.
The set consists of:
– Aloe Vera (Small)
– Zanzibar Gem (Pot size: 14 cm)
– Dragon Tree (Pot size: 20 cm)
– Boston Fern (Pot size: 20 cm)
– Golden Pothos (Pot size: 20 cm)
* The product image above is a generic image of this product. Delivered product may not be identical to the product image on this page.
Why don’t you decorate your bathroom with lush greenery just like any other room in the house?.
Even if your bathroom is dark, humid, wet, and even if you are a terrible plant keeper, you can have success by keeping the right plants in your bathroom. Just order our beautiful bathroom plants set and keep your bathroom full of vitality.
The set consists of:
– Aloe Vera: The Aloe vera plant just keeps on giving! Not only is it known as the ‘plant of immortality’ because it is so difficult to kill, it is an incredibly useful plant to have around the home. Aloe vera juice is bursting with vitamins and minerals, while the gel can be used as a topical treatment for minor cuts and burns, insect bites, dry skin and more. This striking and healing plant should be placed close to the bathroom window and, because of its low water requirements, the humidity alone may meet most of its water needs!
– Zanzibar Gem (Zamioculcas Zamiifolia): Dubbed the ‘eternity plant’ because it can tolerate quite a bit of neglect, the ZZ boasts beautiful oval-shaped, glossy leaves that will bring a fresh and vibrant feeling to any bathroom.
– Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata): This plant is a real workhorse when it comes to air purifying. It prefers artificial light to natural light. This low-care plant does very well with just the high humidity levels you would expect to find in a bathroom.
– Boston Fern (Nephrolepis Exaltata): Boston fern loves low light and high humidity, the exact conditions of most bathrooms. That means you can easily grow a beautiful plant with very little maintenance. In fact, this shower plant would gladly share the space with you. The natural humidity of daily showers does the trick of keeping it lush.
– Golden Pothos (Epipremnum Aureum): The bathroom is the ideal setting for the golden pothos plant. It loves low lighting, ample humidity, and a relatively stable temperature. It can be pruned to make a bushy plant or hung in a basket or set on a high shelf for a rampant, trailing effect.